This 2-day training is designed for beginners (no prior experience in the beauty industry is required)
A starter kit is included in cost of training and consists of all the materials needed during the course and in preparation of your study cases – 3 are required to get certified. Rather than working on mannequin heads the students have 2 live models to practice on.
ABT accredited course.
All students will receive Kira B Lashes Training Kit included in the price of the course (RRP£150.00) with all the tools and materials required during the training, for completion of study cases and more.
1x Tweezer Curved
1x Tweezer Straight
2x Mixed Eyelash Trays (16 lines each)
1x Lash Adhesive / Glue 5ml
1x Crystal Stone
20x Small Stickers for Glue Stone
1x 3m Micropore Tape
10x Sets of Lint Free Eye Pads
10pairs x of Hydrogel Eye Pads
100x Micro Fibre Brushes
1x Cream Remover
1 x Eyelash Cleaning Brush
10 x Disposable Mascara Wands
Lesson plan (Foundation Course):
- Understanding and handling different lashes and tools
– Eyelash variations (thickness, length, curl, shape)
– Introduction to different tweezers, lash tools and proper tool handling
– Pre-made volume Fans (NEW)
– Explanation of difference between individual, volume and pre-made volume lashes, hybrid lashes
– Use of glue (how properly apply lash glue, all about the glue drop, correct storage and environment, retention)
– All about eye shapes
– Eyelash Extensions Guide (different styles including cat, squirrel, Kim K, dolly and etc)
– Client consultation, contraindications
– How to do patch test correctly
– Preparation – your work station
– Health, safety and sanitation
– How to take pictures correctly and mark eyes
– Lash mapping
– Selecting the right size and style for your client eyes
– Prep (cleaning)
– Taping and correct eye pads placement
– Attaching lashes. Direction, distance, attachment.
– All about stickies, cause of eyelash damage
– Removal of eyelash extensions
– Eyelash Aftercare advice
– Factors affecting income potential
– Building client base
– Marketing your business (tips about facebook, instagram, google)
- Practice on two live models
– Live model each day
-Q & A session
1st day 10:00 – 18:00. Break 14:00 – 14:30
2nd day 10:00 – 16.00. Break 14:00 – 14:30
Lunch, water, tea and coffee is provided.
Ramada Hotel in Solihull
We are located 10min walk from Solihull train station, please use navigation to get to Solihull centre. Alternatively, 5 mins walking distance from bus stops coming to Solihull Centre.
If you chose to drive, there are parking available at the hotel, it will be free for you to park on the training day.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can help you further.
Natalia (verified owner)
I had a wonderful experience on Kira’s eyelashes extensions course.Friendly atmosphere ,cosy environment, you always would be heard and listened,all questions answered.???Kira has brilliant skills for teaching and explaining things.Very skilled and talented.Thank u?
KIRA B LASHES
Thank a lot Natalia, it was a joy to teach you. K